The BC Reptile Club is a non-profit organization, and your membership fees go directly back into the club. Our members are the backbone of the club and what we do, and we are proud to count many of British Columbia’s biggest names in the reptile community of hobbyists and breeders among them.
Membership funds help us to put on our wildly popular Reptile Expos, as well as make donations to assist with local non-profit exotic pet rescue or rehabilitation. Becoming a member links you to the other reptile and amphibian enthusiasts in the province, and gives you a voice in our operations.
Single person – $20
Family – $30
Family includes 2 adults, and up to 3 children
Please fill out the form below to request a membership application or to ask us any questions you have before joining
There are many benefits to becoming a Paying Member of the BC Reptile Club. Every member will receive a membership card; Just show your card (where applicable) to receive these benefits.
- CTC Predator Feed: 10th feed delivery free. For more information on CTC Predator Feed, click here!
- Half-price admittance to BCRC Expos
- Vendors table discount at BCRC Expos
- Club merchandise discounts
- Members-only raffle at club events
- Invitation to annual AGM to vote on club issues, mention your own ideas, or join the BCRC board
We are always looking for more perks to offer our members. If you would like to contribute a Membership Perk to the BCRC, or if you have questions about our members or the club before deciding, please send us an email.